As the first course in the Android Developer Nanodegree, Developing Android Apps is the foundation of our advanced Android curriculum.
This course blends theory and practice to help you build great apps the right way. In this course, you'll work with instructors step-by-step
to build a cloud-connected Android app, and learn best practices of mobile development, and Android development in particular.
As result of taking this android cource, you will be able to:
- Describe the platform at which android application will be runing.
- Create application that will be run on android operating system.
- Make UI-rich app using all the major UI components.
- Access and work with android file system.
- Make andrioid games and network based file system.
- Connection with databases to mantain records and information.
1 - Introduction and Setup
2 - Android Architecture and State Changes
3 - Views and Layouts
4 - Event Handling
5 - Advanced Layout and Transitions
6 - Intents, Threads, and Services
7 - Data Access and Storage
8 - Multimedia, Maps and Printing
9 - Final Build